By Kyle Price-Livingston
Kyle’s Favorite Shows of 2014
(In No Particular Order)
1. Cooking with Dog: A chef takes psychic orders from a dog, who uses his influence to force her to cook delicious japanese food.
2. Wimpole Street: If they’d had the capability to make a reality show during the Victorian Era it would have looked something like this.
3. Shadow Bound: The perfect show to kick back and watch while waiting for the Deep Ones to rise.
4. Pantsless Detective: Noir is amazing, but it’s also ridiculous.
5. Wastelander Panda: Mad Max meets Kung Fu Panda
6. LARPs: The Series: The best written gaming show I’ve ever seen.
7. Future Duck: Look, I can’t explain it. Just watch the show.